Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year

It has been a while since I last blog like a month now. Many things has happened in this month. My life is like a rollar coaster ride not to mention that I cant take thrill rides. I am so screwed with my project report as the date was brought forward and till now I am like only 60% complete... ( why do I have the time to even blog )
It Feels like my bubble has burst, will need to focus on my Job more now. As my US trip is approved, now I am awaiting the approval for me to have stopover in LA, to get myself accustom to the weather. I will be like so busy till april, cause after my 2-3 weeks in US, I will be back for a while then I will have my ICT in March. So sucky. Do we really need a car in Singapore? Isnt our transport system one of the best in the world.
Anyway, I will be leaving on the 16 Feb and the weather in St Paul will be like -15 degrees celcius. OMG. How good would it be if I can cuddle someone to keep myself warm, I will ask for a boster when I am there. :)
I have just downloaded Skype, anyone wants to video call with me? Have not had a chance to try it out yet. Let me know. Until next time for I will be in isolation for the months to come. need to really focus.

No comments: