Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday

Was at the Amercian club early this morning for my APAC meeting, and it will last throught out the week. As usual like the previous time, the tea breaks was very filling as the served us GOOD food and I couldnt control myself (expect myself to put on more weight). We all were given a very good DOOR GIFT, :) and luckily I did not fall asleep during the meeting.
STOMP Night
Well, I did not really enjoy myself at the party. My interaction was at a minimum, thou I did take part in the game to win an Ipod nano, arrgh did not win. :) I saw a familiar face, benjamin, my primary school mate. We have not spoken for like 12 plus years. Haha.
I was interacting with Jamie Yeo and Mia lee for the game, that was how close i was to a celebrity. Should have ask Jamie for a job referral to ESPN, my dream job. Zzzzz. Hope I don't get to see my pictures on the website, fingers crossed, will look like a fool.
Overall, It was a just an night out, did not get anyone's number. Except Benjamin's. Haha. And I think that we are probably the youngest of the lot.

No comments: