Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thursday for Wednesday

Yesterday was a day of mixed feelings. Had our team building event, which was the like the 'amazing race' Came in third out of 4 teams, haha. was totally shagged out, as I was the one running around and taking snap shots of the place. The other teams has 3 people on the team so, one can stay in the car and the other 2 can take pictures. Never the less we won USD 50, like how am I going to use it. Still have to convert it, so most likely I will keep it.
I WAS CALL FUGLY... by a fat man. So sad.
Dinner at Jumbo's was good not great cause I wasn't feeling too well after the 'race'. We had like Lobsters, Geo duck( not sure of the spelling), 2 Crabs, Scallops, baby squid and fried chicken. Erm the cost of the meal was shocking, haha. And I was happy that I controlled my food intake. So I did not gain any weight.
And finally I recieved a message from someone, last contacted since last week. Haha.

No comments: