Sunday, October 7, 2007

Work...Work

Have been very busy with my work. ANd I will have my bi annual meeting next week, so I need to do some reports of my work to date. Lots of stuff to report, but not enough time to finish writing it down.
I think I will put on more weight next week cause the meeting will be held at The American Club in Orchard, the last meeting, they served us snack inbetween the breaks. And the snacks are really really good as they are very sweet. Lunch will be good too, Sigh.... Must really exerise this week.
Enjoyed my dinner on friday with my friend. did some catching up. Hopefully can meet up again soon.
Played soccer on Sunday morning, totally regretted, slided and fell twice and had lacerations to my arm and right back( cause I played bare bodied). Not only did I lose blood, i also had a slight sprained to left ankle. My movenment for today will be very very slow..... Can someone help me???

No comments: